Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,063 Pound (﷼ 81,144,337) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)