Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02320 SDG / HUF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,527 Pound (798,434 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)