Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02492 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,116 Pound (325,673 Ft) in Szolnok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (23 minutes ago)