Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06457 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,352 Pound (562,956 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)