Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02494 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,422 Pound (458,029 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)