Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.690 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,488 Pound (10,943 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)