Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.416 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,715 Pound (8,071 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (29 minutes ago)