Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.766 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,625 Pound (7,147 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)