Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.481 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,558 Pound (€3,149) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)