Cost of living comparison between Syracuse, Italy and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.913 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,129 Pound (€4,359) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)