Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.176 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,582 Pound (€3,286) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)