Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46945 SDGX / BDT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,404 Pound (Taka 79,964) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)