Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08024 SDG / BDT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,954 Pound (Taka 36,821) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)