Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08314 SDG / BDT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,388 Pound (Taka 28,727) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (44 minutes ago)