Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,165 prices entered by 793 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.284 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 129% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 98,514 Pound (AU$18,644) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (44 minutes ago)