Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,939 prices entered by 867 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.006 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 118% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 87,351 Pound (AU$17,450) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)