Cost of living comparison between Swansea, United Kingdom and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.249 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,024 Pound (£3,397) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)