Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,206 Pound (元27,640) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (44 minutes ago)