Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00559 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,250 Pound (₩2,908,853) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)