Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.107 SDG / FJD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 18,398 Pound (5,921 FJ$) in Suva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)