Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2013. Exchange rate: 13.231 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,000 Pound (453 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)