Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2013. Exchange rate: 4.506 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (832 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)