Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2013. Exchange rate: 4.736 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (528 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)