Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2013. Exchange rate: 4.893 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,500 Pound (1,328 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)