Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19833 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,693 Pound (79,125 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)