Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,790 Pound (Rp 9,843,196) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (36 minutes ago)