Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,211 Pound (Rp 42,154,155) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)