Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,302 Pound (Rp 38,594,896) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)