Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 16.631 SDG / OMR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (﷼ 940) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)