Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 17.307 SDG / OMR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,000 Pound (﷼ 578) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (38 minutes ago)