Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 17.325 SDG / OMR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,700 Pound (﷼ 560) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (31 minutes ago)