Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 SDG / GHS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,745 Pound (GH₵1,152) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (43 minutes ago)