Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.546 SDG / GHS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,679 Pound (GH₵1,086) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)