Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.514 SDG / GHS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,995 Pound (GH₵1,318) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (43 minutes ago)