Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.099 SDG / GHS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,337 Pound (GH₵1,546) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)