Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.508 SDG / GHS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,766 Pound (GH₵1,834) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)