Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.907 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,500 Pound (S/. 6,554) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (38 minutes ago)