Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.482 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 83,000 Pound (S/. 15,141) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)