Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01516 SDG / IQD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,166 Pound (2,252,955 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 4 hours ago)