Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.304 SDG / OMR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,137 Pound (﷼ 2,146) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (37 minutes ago)