Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 SDG / EGP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,900 Pound (E£ 5,772) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)