Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 SDG / BOB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,707 Pound ($b2,898) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (30 minutes ago)