Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.705 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,269 Pound (3,091 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)