Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06094 SDG / RSD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,251 Pound (53,351 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)