Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.770 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 127% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,620 Pound (€8,188) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)