Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.861 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 64,151 Pound (£7,240) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)