Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,092 Pound (44,802 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)