Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,887 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,254 Pound (29,406 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)