Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.118 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 120% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 72,525 Pound (34,249 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)