Cost of living comparison between Stavropol', Russia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10163 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,257 Pound (руб 179,639) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)