Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11306 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,330 Pound (руб 162,126) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)