Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.776 SDG / NOK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 115% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 174,471 Pound (kr 224,857) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)