Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.803 SDG / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 81,598 Pound (kr 101,669) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (35 minutes ago)