Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.460 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,460 Pound (1,000 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)