Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.982 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,720 Pound (1,436 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)