Cost of living comparison between St. Louis, Missouri, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.354 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,975 Pound ($4,088) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)