Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.312 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 143,722 Pound (C$10,042) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)