Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.355 SDG / XCD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 64,524 Pound (EC$27,396) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (26 minutes ago)