Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.367 SDG / XCD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 67,103 Pound (EC$28,348) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)