Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.368 SDG / XCD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 70,077 Pound (EC$29,590) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)