Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.768 SDG / CHF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 103% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 75,064 Pound (CHF 11,091) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)