Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.844 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 60,756 Pound (21,361 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)