Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,616 Pound (29,049 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)