Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.542 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 71,979 Pound (R 46,664) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)