Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.337 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 69,736 Pound (R 52,172) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)