Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47151 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,539 Pound (R 32,955) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)