Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.856 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 147% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,870 Pound (£3,929) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)