Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.533 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 158% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,320 Pound (£4,725) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)