Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.625 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 170,167 Pound (£7,203) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)