Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.928 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,430 Pound (£3,460) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)