Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.574 SDG / TND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,854 Pound (2,885 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)