Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.719 SDG / TND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,490 Pound (2,387 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (26 minutes ago)