Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.039 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,705 Pound (R$ 11,624) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)