Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.067 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,474 Pound (R$ 11,840) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)