Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02220 SDG / HUF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,745 Pound (799,423 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)