Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02546 SDG / HUF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,368 Pound (603,578 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)