Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02016 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (155,037 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)