Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02088 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (179,573 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (39 minutes ago)