Cost of living comparison between Sofia, Bulgaria and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.546 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,265 Pound (4,869 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)