Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,814 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.722 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,241 Pound (4,901 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)