Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28996 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 81,074 Pound (руб 279,607) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)