Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29142 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 20,000 Pound (руб 68,629) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (about 1 hour ago)