Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11242 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,800 Pound (руб 42,698) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (32 minutes ago)