Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 SDGX / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 18,000 Pound (руб 67,227) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)