Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 51,000 Pound (руб 71,588) in Smolensk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)