Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.294 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,372 Pound (1,007 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)